The Frugal Mom's Blog

Tales from the life of the frugal!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Still Alive!!

Ok- back from the blogging grave! I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted, so I'm probably going to have to e-mail all my friends and let them know that I'm still in the blogging world. Leave me a comment if your still checking my blog!! I am going to try to do better with this- really I am! I think I might start blogging about more things that just frugality. My kids are always giving me great stories to tell.

For example: Just as I started blogging, I hear someone shouting from the bedroom. Oh, I should mention that it's early in the morning and everyone's still asleep, or, WAS still asleep. So, I go to see who is screaming "MOMMY, MOMMY!!" and it's Abby, who shares a room with the baby who WAS sleeping. I really wish I could get inside of her head sometimes to understand what's going on in that three year old mind! So, she's hollering, and I motion her to come out without the baby seeing me, and I say "Why are you hollering at me?" to which she responds: "My favorite color is pink too!" Great! This is why I don't get much blogging done! :)

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Wow that was a very important statement for her to share with you as Anna tried to sleep. I wonder if she did not dream something and that made her tell you in such an important fashion.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Becky Arnold said...

I had decided that if I got on your blog tonight and it was still a wedding picture, I was going to email you to see if you were still alive! I have missed your posting and I check yours and Judy's posts daily! Glad you are back! It is hard in the midst of motherhood of preschoolers!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Krista said...

I still check your blog! Congrats on 10 years of marriage and on finding out you are having another little girl. Our girls will just be days apart!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home