The Frugal Mom's Blog

Tales from the life of the frugal!

Monday, January 30, 2006

My Sweet Son!

My DS 5 did the sweetest thing today. I found him in the bathroom with the door closed. It didn't sound like normal batroom routine going on in there, so expecting the worst, I went in and said "What are you doing in here?" He was up on top of the counter with Windex and a washcloth cleaning the mirror! He said "I'm helping you with your housework!" How SWEET is that?!! I almost had tears in my eyes! With a huge hug, I thanked him greatly. It's times like these that make me love being a mom even more!

Also, last night, we had a Q & A at church. So, Sunday afternoon Aaron asked him "Son, do you have a question you want to ask our pastor tonight?" Right away he said yes, he did have a question- he wanted to know where heaven was! So all evening he sat in church, standing up and raising his hand every time there was a chance to ask his question, but the pastor never called on him :( When time was up and there were no more questions being taken, he was CRUSHED!! So upset, that Aaron had to take him out of the auditorium! So, Aaron has promised him that this week we will do some studying and find out the answer to his question. BTW, I would GLADLY take any advice, help, or sources to help answer this question!

We are so blessed to have such a sweet boy! It is ONLY by the grace of God. I am constantly amazed at him and his sensitivity to the things of God. I pray that one day the Lord would be pleased to bring my children to a saving knowledge of Him.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

Anita said:
BTW, I would GLADLY take any advice, help, or sources to help answer this question!

So what are you saying, that me and Aaron Job can't figure it out on our own? There are only 700 verses with "heaven" in them. We'll figure it out eventually! :o)

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger MARK said...

Windex!! 3 Children and 1 on the way and you can afford Windex. We use the Great Value stuff that makes your eyes water when you spray it.

ps. I sent A a list of name ideas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home