The Frugal Mom's Blog

Tales from the life of the frugal!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Signs

I am afraid that my fond affection of lists and labels has been inherited by my son. I admit it- I actually asked for a label maker for Christmas, and was REALLY excited when I received it. Now, I haven't gone crazy and started labeling everything and everyone in the house, but it's been very tempting! Anyway, back to DS. He has learned to read, and write this year and writes us little stories sometimes. One day he went a little crazy making signs for us around the house, so I thought I'd share them with you.


Pic 1: Aaron had an off-site "staff meeting" on Monday. Just to give you an idea of what these meetings consist of, here's what they did: ate Papa John's pizza (my favorite), went to the Build-A-Bear store and made bears, and saw the movie "Glory Road." All, of course, in the name of building and encouraging teamwork within the broadcasting department. Do I sound bitter? I'm really not, really.

Oh, back to my story- Aaron brought home a bear that he built for our new baby coming in May. So, the kids got to look at it, but couldn't play with it, and had to put it back in the box. Here's the sign that DS made for the box, and for anyone who wants to look inside.





Pic 2: This one is for anyone wondering what goes in this chair and where it should sit, (see attatched sign and follow arrow.)





Pic 3: This sign is for visitors wanting to sit on the couch and wondering about the new person in our house (coming in May)





Pic 4: For anyone wanting to sit in the chair, it's ok- I guess until May that is. After that, it looks like this is where the new baby will be sitting.





Pic 5: This one was found on our bedroom door. It kinda reminds me of a "Do Not Disturb" or a "Session in Progress" sign. If that's the case, it's going to be a long delivery (3 months!) No, I'm not in that room, in labor yet! I guess DS is just letting me know when this baby is finally going to get here. Yes, I am already counting down- and seeing the words "The new baby will be born in May" is really depressing! This one may have to come down soon!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home