The Frugal Mom's Blog

Tales from the life of the frugal!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Piratry and Good Oral hygiene

There is usually a new character in my house each day. Spiderman and Batman fly in often. Sometimes we get a visitor from the police and fire departments. Many times it's cowboys and princesses (only the sister here). Today we had a pirate. Donned with a red bandana on his head, a sword, and a piece of paper with a skull and crossbones (drawn by him for his "flag"), the pirate proclaimed to me that he was a nice pirate, and then proceeded to terrorize his sister. The characters in my house, superhero or not, still have to obey their mother-there's no escaping it! So, I instructed the pirate that he must go and brush his teeth now. Obediently, he went and brushed, but soon returned to me and declared: "I'm the only pirate who brushes his teeth!" I had never thought about this, but it's probably a very true statement (sorry pirates of the world)! It's tough being a pirate with a mommy! ARRRGGGHHH!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

That was marvelous. Well if you don't have your dental hygiene you don't have anything and that may lead to a short life of nice pirating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home